Monday 18 August 2014

New Blog

Well it was becoming very time consuming maintaining the web page, so I have built another web page (well I got someone else to do it) and have attached this new blog so I can update it on a more frequent basis.  Blogging is quick and easy and can even be done from a mobile phone.


I'm not going to copy over all the old stuff but I will do a brief separate entry (story) for some of the bikes we've done in the last couple of years.  There have been loads of Harley pans and knuckles, choppers and stockers but this is mainly about the teens machines that we work on.


I will put the 'parts for sale' on the blog and try (!) and link them to any eBay auctions. 
The web page will really be about the static info and won't get updated that often.


Cheers, Ian







1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete